- — Dant Rambo (@dant_rambo)Tue, Nov 06 2012 12:39:44
- — Soquel by the Creek (@SoquelCreek)Tue, Nov 06 2012 13:06:10Ben Franklin: "Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic." http://soquelbythecreek.blogspot.com/2012/07/california-prop7osition-30-governor.html …eeProp30spot.com/2012/07/california-prop7osition-30-governor.html #Prop30
- — SLVNews (@slvnews)Tue, Nov 06 2012 12:08:02RT @Hammer4Super: Today is Election Day, the last day to cast your ballot, polls are open until 8pm. Vote Eric Hammer for... http://fb.me/2f8XKuMDj
- — Eric Stettmeier (@BubbaShelby)Tue, Nov 06 2012 11:14:46Vote for...SWAT Kats? http://toyriffic.blogspot.com/2012/11/that-darn-swat-kat.html …gspot.com/2012/11/that-darn-swat-kat.html
- — The Penny Ice (@ThePennyIce)Tue, Nov 06 2012 11:16:47Not yet tired of voting? Here's one where you know your vote will count. Please consider The Penny Ice Creamery... http://fb.me/1OCxCl3I8 I8
- — Positively SC (@PositivelySC)Tue, Nov 06 2012 10:37:28Just voted. Some voter confusion at the Swift St. polls. #knowwheretovote: http://santacruz.patch.com/articles/where-do-i-vote-in-santa-cruz …ch.com/articles/where-do-i-vote-in-santa-cruz
- — Bittersweet Bistro (@bitrsweetaptos)Tue, Nov 06 2012 14:00:02Go vote, then come in and ask for our Election Day Drink Specials - $5 Grey Goose Cape Cods - $5 Bacardi Mai Tais. Good 11/6/12 only.