- First, the preamble:
- — Scottish Enterprise (@scotent)Fri, May 30 2014 08:16:21#D14 about to begin. Everybody settling down after the breakfast roll excitement. Now for the bit about inspiring digital business...
- — Scottish Enterprise (@scotent)Fri, May 30 2014 08:27:42“It’s about connections” - Mark Bell challenging all at #D14 to make 5 new connections today. New ones, mind, not your old pals. Go!
- David Coplin, Chief Envisioning Officer,got everyone fired up for the day:
- — Scottish Enterprise (@scotent)Fri, May 30 2014 08:59:42
- — Dougal Perman (@dougalperman)Fri, May 30 2014 09:09:24
- — Angela Joenck Pinto (@Oneangelapinto)Fri, May 30 2014 10:36:41
- — Craig McGill (@craigmcgill)Fri, May 30 2014 08:42:46At #d14 can we remember that if we don’t improve digital infrastructure, adoption and literacy, it’s a wasted effort.
- Then the equally inspiring speakers from the Glasgow School of Art and the BBC.
- — Pidgin Perfect ® (@pidginperfect)Fri, May 30 2014 09:33:47
- — Will Do: Business (@WillDoBiz)Fri, May 30 2014 09:26:17
- — Soluis Studios (@SoluisStudios)Fri, May 30 2014 09:48:11
- — Craig Morrison (@craigmorrison)Fri, May 30 2014 09:57:53
- — Lauren Jamieson (@LaurenHJay)Fri, May 30 2014 10:07:51
D14: inspiring digital business
Scottish Enterprise and Interactive Scotland put together a stellar lineup of some of the best people in the digital world, with speakers from the BBC, Microsoft, Google, and the Glasgow School of Art. We talked education, retailing, fintech & health, and how digital will continue to change it all.