- — Imran Khan (@imrankhan)Mon, Nov 14 2016 18:49:36A few mins into talks on future of science at #CaSE30 & we've already covered range from life on Europa to the future of disease control
- — Akram Khan (@ProfAkramKhan)Mon, Nov 14 2016 19:11:23Wonderful discussion at #CaSE30, launched into the nature & dynamics of Utopia visions of science but lined with potential fractures...
- — Nancy W Mendoza (@NancyWMendoza)Mon, Nov 14 2016 19:14:22"Research requires social consensus...we have to negotiate potential breakdowns in social consensus for it to continue" #CaSE30
- — Henry Lovett (@HenryLovett101)Mon, Nov 14 2016 19:30:29#CaSE30 The death of distance - interesting concept. So why do I still have to take a train and two tubes to work?
- — CaSE (@sciencecampaign)Mon, Nov 14 2016 19:36:01audience member: we won’t have a brave new world without getting the public to support and understand STEM a magnitude more than now #CaSE30
- — Ben Connor (@benjamin_connor)Mon, Nov 14 2016 19:38:46Not sure answer is "winning over" the public to the value of science & engineering, but more about dialogue, listening & engaging #CaSE30
- — Ian Colin Taylor (@iancolintaylor)Mon, Nov 14 2016 19:44:09#CaSE30 Important role for Ministers/MPs in public acceptance of innovation -stress how tech can do something FOR people rather than TO them
- — Dr Rebecca Lumsden (@Rebecca_ABPI)Mon, Nov 14 2016 20:04:19
- — Nancy W Mendoza (@NancyWMendoza)Mon, Nov 14 2016 20:06:29
- — HilaryLeevers (@HLeevers)Mon, Nov 14 2016 20:10:46
- — Sophia Anderton (@sophia_publish)Mon, Nov 14 2016 20:13:56
CaSE's 30th Anniversary Event