- — Chemjobber (@Chemjobber)Fri, Mar 30 2012 00:26:20@scicurious It's not awful, but it's uncomfortably close. I think it's easily seen as an invasion of privacy and/or personal space.
- — Emily Willingham (@ejwillingham)Fri, Mar 30 2012 00:27:06@scicurious Probably. But I try to do similar spacing with restaurant seating, elevator choice, airplane seating...
- *shudder* And thus I learned about "splashback". Ewwww.
- — Alma Dzib Goodin (@AlmaDzibGoodin)Fri, Mar 30 2012 00:28:43@scicurious I think is cultural. Women can talk while we use the restroom, but we don't like if someone else see us doig our things.
- — Emily Willingham (@ejwillingham)Fri, Mar 30 2012 00:28:50
- — The Tideliar (@Tideliar)Fri, Mar 30 2012 00:29:41@scicurious cos they might notice you a have a small weiner. Every mans' fear. Is he bigger? Do my muscles & tattoos mean nothing! ZOMFG!
Bathroom Preference: A storify
bysci curious12,336 Views