- Where it all began...
- — Kate Clancy (@KateClancy)Sun, Jan 27 2013 03:29:29Trying to decide if worth posting grant rant abt the state of American science funding when I have such a backlog of reg sci posts to write
- I have rearranged some things trying to make sense of the many overlapping convos. So times aren't always linear.
- — Kate Clancy (@KateClancy)Sun, Jan 27 2013 04:23:48
- — Kate Clancy (@KateClancy)Sun, Jan 27 2013 04:23:01@mbeisen Yes please. My fury knows no bounds. I am very, very close to quitting my job and giving up on American academic science, period.
- I really hope this happens!!! Would love to see these posts.
- — Drug Monkey (@drugmonkeyblog)Sun, Jan 27 2013 04:30:26My only sticking point is that the primate centers are hugely inefficient clusterfucks. Not sure how to overcome limitations. @mbeisen
Academic Science: What needs to change?
I was lucky enough to just catch the end of a great Twitter convo on academic science last night. I figured this could really use some archiving, and decided to storify! Due to the way I had to hunt these down, some MIGHT be out of order. If you know of any I missed, please let me know!
bysci curious1 Like831 Views