- Powerful stories from members of all ages in this movement toward reproductive justice; wisdom from every step of the way, whether you're just beginning or you've been here from the start.
- Panelists: Loretta Ross, Lynn Paltrow, Sandra Criswell, Carly Palans
- Moderator: Jill Irvine
- — Backline (@YourBackline)Sat, Feb 16 2013 21:09:03
- — Erin Matson (@erintothemax)Sat, Feb 16 2013 21:10:22This is what intergenerational feminism looks like: A student, a young professional, Lynn Paltrow & Loretta Ross on same panel. #takeroot13
- — Backline (@YourBackline)Sat, Feb 16 2013 21:13:25Loretta Ross talking about her experience with being placed in a home for unwed mothers, deciding not to place for adoption. #TakeRoot13
- — Jessica Luther (@scATX)Sat, Feb 16 2013 21:14:16Loretta Ross: "I became an activist bc I felt like what happened to me - sexual violence, repro violence, lack of options" (1/2) #takeroot13
- — Backline (@YourBackline)Sat, Feb 16 2013 21:14:36"When antis tell me abt giving baby up for adoption and how easy it is, I know they haven't lived that reality."" - Loretta Ross #TakeRoot13
- — robinmarty (@robinmarty)Sat, Feb 16 2013 21:15:38Loretta Ross on not giving up her son at 16 yrs old. "He's got my face. He's got my face. Damn it, he's got my face." #takeroot13
- — Backline (@YourBackline)Sat, Feb 16 2013 21:16:53L. Ross: We can be grateful for the children we have, even through incest, without taking away bodily choices for others. #TakeRoot13
- — Erin Matson (@erintothemax)Sat, Feb 16 2013 21:17:15
#TakeRoot13: Stories from the Movement
Panel from Take Root conference, red state perspectives on reproductive justice. Took place in Norman, Oklahoma, February 15 and 16, 2013.
byJessica Luther37 Views