- This panel features stories and strategies from organizers in red states who take virtual organization beyond the symbolic and into the applied realm.
- Panelists: Wyndi Anderson, Jessica Luther, Jen Cox
- — Anna Rubin (@quicksilvre)Sat, Feb 16 2013 16:19:30
- — CoreAlign (@corealigning)Sat, Feb 16 2013 16:21:08Online organizing makes working without money possible. #TakeRoot13. Can this be the rupture in the professionalized movement we need?
- — Anna Rubin (@quicksilvre)Sat, Feb 16 2013 16:26:01
- — CoreAlign (@corealigning)Sat, Feb 16 2013 16:28:01We can build intellectual communities outside academia. Good reminder that knowledge is not monopolized in ivory tower. #TakeRoot13
#TakeRoot13: New Tools in the Box: Remote Organizing in Flyover Country
Panel from Take Root conference, red state perspectives on reproductive justice. Took place in Norman, Oklahoma, February 15 and 16, 2013.
byJessica Luther24 Views