- — LA Times City Beat (@LATimescitybeat)Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:27:38A big stink has Southern Californians calling 911 today. Where's the smell coming from? http://lat.ms/QyD9th
- — Jose Chavez (@dookiedough)Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:22:31The Valley is starting to smell like rotten eggs. In an unrelated note, Febreeze sales are through the roof in the San Fernando Valley.
- — Lauren Gold (@laurenkgold)Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:19:24DEVELOPING: Pungent smell menacing the Inland Empire http://www.sbsun.com/breakingnews/ci_21508188/developing-pungent-smell-menacing-inland-empire …/breakingnews/ci_21508188/developing-pungent-smell-menacing-inland-empire
- — Karen Gross (@karenroseg)Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:03:52RT @RICKatFOX: Haze & smell extends from IE all the way to Simi Valley..could be sulfur & some photochemical reaction..have to t ...
- — Lee Williams (@unityrestored)Mon, Sep 10 2012 10:58:30Does anyone out there smell the toxic egg smell in the Valley area? Devonshire, Nordhoff? Eyes burning, throat irritated?
- — Rick Dickert (@RICKatFOX)Mon, Sep 10 2012 10:52:11Haze & smell extends from IE all the way to Simi Valley..could be sulfur & some photochemical reaction..have to think weather is a factor
- — LAFD Conversation (@LAFDtalk)Mon, Sep 10 2012 10:36:53