Q1.How/when did you know #Instagram was the right platform for your business?
- — Laura 1G2C (@1Girl2Cities)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:14:09
- — Jeremy Pound (@jeremypound)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:15:12A1) We've only begun rolling out full blown strategies for our clients on Instagram #SBizHour So far, not as much traction as FB for clients
- — Brandon Stettenbenz (@UXcelsior)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:13:46A1. It's not our best channel, but I started IG up for us hoping we could shoot live someday. Our pub is events/community focused #SBizHour
- — Bree Kelley (@SmartSuiteBree)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:13:50A1 Not all business' are meant to be on ALL platforms, but Insta is best for telling stories about your products, services & brand #sbizhour
Q2. CTAs are poorly done on #Instagram. Share some best practices.
- — Spencer Hudon II (@SpencerHudonII)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:29:44
- — Athar Afzal (@atharafzal)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:17:18
- — Jeremy Pound (@jeremypound)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:23:06A2) Good lesson applicable to all platforms that took me a while to learn: people will follow people more readily than brands #sbizhour
Q3. User generated content is the not-so-secret secret to #Instagram success. How canyou inspire your communities to contribute?
- — Brandon Stettenbenz (@UXcelsior)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:37:11A3. Design your CTA to involve your audience in your brand's story. Doesn't have to be a contest, but incentives work #SBizHour
- — Jeremy Pound (@jeremypound)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:36:30A3) Find popular accounts with a few thousand followers in your demo, and reach out to them with free samples. #SBizHour
Q4. What’s the difference between #Instagram videos and#Vine? And when should video be used?
- — Renee Belveal (@reneebelveal)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:51:16A4 Instavideos are great for followers to get to know you a little beyond the pictures. Putting a voice to the captions! #sbizhour
- — Brandon Stettenbenz (@UXcelsior)Mon, Jul 27 2015 20:47:03A4. IG allows 15sec, vine 6sec. More entertainment on Vine. More time to say something quick on IG. Hyperlapse is cool. #SBizHour
#SBizHour # 29 - #Instagram for Business!
Rachel and Brian had an all star panel of Instagram experts to talk about using the platform strategically for business. See below for more information on Emily Thomas, Rachel Polish and Dan Rosenbaum.
bySocial Business Hour125 Views