- ICYMI Here's the video:
- Behind the scenes from Josh and Vince.
- Building up the views!
- Ashley asks that you check her out in the video. Her comment on Instagram: "@officialashleyzen:
My favorite job thus far! Thank you for making me a part of this. Maybe people will pay attention now ! Great work !"
- Leah asks you to watch and share saying that the message is important
- Did you catch Jacob in the video?
- See what Aine had to say on Twitter:
- Totally amazing placements!
- Tweeted by YouTube
- Digiday: “The question we asked was, ‘what if we try to make a video that’s funny and sexy that will get attention without making light of these serious issues?’” said Suzanna Klaucke, manager of video production at Save the Children.
Klaucke said that, ultimately, the goal is to get as many people as possible watching and sharing the video, even if viewers don’t directly act on the video’s message. “Often when you hear statistics, they go in one ear and out the other,” she said. “They’re just numbers. But when you’re actually watching people processing what those numbers mean, and their reactions are genuine, it’s very powerful.”