- A 75 minute Twitter Scavenger Hunt took place on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at AUC for a #JRMC202 in-class assignment. Students worked in pairs except for our group so we had to do double the work for the first five questions out of 10.
- On the time limited assignment, we started off by introducing ourselves and explaining what we were going to do.
- As we finished reading Q1, we immediately ran to find two professors on the street to ask them what they think the role social media plays in social change, like what happened throughout the Middle East during the Arab Spring.
- We haunted two students to ask each of them "Where do you get your news and do you use social media to keep up with it?" for Q2.
- Q3 was quite tricky because we had to be creative to investigate how AUC contributes to cutting edge research and/or learning. However, we discovered extremely interesting information.
- — H Koueider (@Hwkoueider)Wed, Feb 26 2014 15:16:41
- Usually most students think they know everything about their university; however, Q4 got us to reveal the two most little-known facts about our campus that we think many people might not know about.
- — H Koueider (@Hwkoueider)Wed, Feb 26 2014 14:29:47
- — H Koueider (@Hwkoueider)Wed, Feb 26 2014 14:40:11
- For Q5, we explored some of the huge variety of the extracurricular extravaganza available to students at AUC.
- — H Koueider (@Hwkoueider)Wed, Feb 26 2014 15:40:21
- — H Koueider (@Hwkoueider)Wed, Feb 26 2014 17:51:50
Twitter Scavenger Hunt:: Spring 2014 #JRMC202
Check out our #JRMC202 Twitter Scavenger Hunt.