- — Lachlan Buchanan (@lachlanbuchanan)Fri, Mar 14 2014 16:33:09
- — Shawna Cupples (@sunfirephoenix)Fri, Mar 14 2014 15:52:43
- — Melaknee23 (@melaknee23)Fri, Mar 14 2014 16:38:21
- — Sabrina Gusmorino (@SGusmorino)Fri, Mar 14 2014 16:08:51
- — Tehran SoParvaz (@IAmTehran)Fri, Mar 14 2014 16:05:26
Pi Day! A look at how the greater Los Angeles area is celebrating
It's Pi Day! A day where math and pie converge into delicious nerdy awesomeness on March 14. From the Los Angeles Dodgers to NASA to Elmo, many posted on social media to show how they were celebrating the day. Pi (3.14159+) is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
bySarah Batcha1 Like795 Views