- — mÅrlyn (@MarMarActnRight)Mon, May 19 2014 16:39:19@jbombchamp How much money can they possibly need?? I will milk the heck out of my current annual pass, but I am done w Disneyland
- — Jose Castillo (@Kryptonlogic)Sun, May 18 2014 21:19:35I see my Twitter timeline is complaining about Disneyland ticket price increase. You’ll get over it and still go so stop complaining ;)
- — Christine (@BUcrimlaw)Mon, May 19 2014 16:33:13Disneyland Jacks Up Ticket Prices, Suspends Sales of Annual Pass http://ln.is/nbcnews.to/sxGMO … the rate at which tix have gone up is outrageous
- — Viviane (@1viviane)Mon, May 19 2014 14:31:54I'll be lucky to just afford parking & wave to Mickey from outside the gate! #DisneylandJacksUpTicketPrices http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Disneyland-Ticket-Prices-Go-Up-Southern-California-Annual-Pass-California-Adventure-259741621.html …
- — SmilingAssassin27 (@RJCHVZ)Mon, May 19 2014 15:56:02
- — James Reberry (@jamesreb)Mon, May 19 2014 15:14:38Disneyland stops sale of the SoCal Annual Resident passes. Glad I renewed mine last time I went back to LA - http://4.nbcla.com/1nY3uB1
- — Emily DeFore Meyer (@emilydefore)Mon, May 19 2014 14:51:05So Disneyland is apparently getting rid of the extremely popular "SoCal Annual Pass," which I just happen to have. What the heck, Disney??
Disneyland rate increase has many saying good-bye to the 'Happiest Place on Earth'
Southern Californians are not very pleased with Mickey Mouse at the moment. After news broke that Disneyland is hiking up their prices yet again & doing away with the Southern California annual passport, many residents expressed outrage and sadness that they'll no longer be able to afford the park.
bySarah Batcha7,787 Views