- Some pro-AKP trolls like @Haritaci70 pointed out that a local magazine was awaiting a similar punishment - he later deleted the message and made his account protected-, most pursued more indirect routes, emphasizing "a magazine that insulted our prophet" in their twisted manner of justifying the attack. Most of these Twitter messages later disappeared but there were already screen captures. In most indirect ways, some pointed out that a cartoonist was fired before because of his anti-semitism. Thus implying that the freedom of expression was used against Islamic values... I am glad that most of people I follow have demonstrated solidarity with those fallen in the massacre as much as possible....
- — Mustafa Kuleli (@mkuleli)Wed, Jan 07 2015 17:19:02
- — pisbihis (@pisbihis)Wed, Jan 07 2015 17:12:48İslamofobi Dünya ve TR'de farklı algılanıyor. Gerçek anlamı Müslümanlar'a karşı ırkçılık, bizim anladığımız ise "İslâm fobisi."
- — FreeMediaFreeWorld (@globalfreemedia)Wed, Jan 07 2015 17:03:33IPI Interim Executive Director @barbara_trionfi: attack on #CharlieHebdo offices 'an assault on democratic values' http://www.freemedia.at/newssview/article/attack-on-french-newspaper-leaves-12-dead.html …
- — Pelin Cengiz (@Pel_in_Ce)Wed, Jan 07 2015 16:55:41Le Monde, Radio France, France Television, #CharlieHebdo'nun yaşaması için tüm insan kaynağını seferber ediyor, diğerlerine de çağrı yapıyor
- — Cem Aridag (@cemaridag)Wed, Jan 07 2015 16:54:5220 Heartbreaking Cartoons From Artists Responding To The Charlie Hebdo Shooting http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/heartbreaking-cartoons-from-artists-in-response-to-the-ch?utm_term=.lbq2mzO20 … via @broderick @BuzzFeedNews
- — Dora Mengüç (@doramenguc)Wed, Jan 07 2015 16:57:41Erdoğan'ı Peygamber yerine koydu @lemandergisi 'ni tehdit etti http://www.subuohaber.com/gundem/erdogani-peygamber-yerine-koydu-h9173.html … pic.twitter.com/OsLDGyUgs0
- — Nicole Schilit (@nschilit)Wed, Jan 07 2015 16:41:50
- — africa @pressfreedom (@africamedia_CPJ)Wed, Jan 07 2015 15:21:28
Story of #CharlieHebdo Massacre through my Twitter timeline... #JeSuisCharlie
While massive support and condemnation at a global level emerged, unfortunately nearly all pro-AKP Islamist papers and Twitter accounts in Turkey were quick to justify the attack...
byErkan Saka507 Views