- — Daniel Wood (@danielkwood)Tue, Aug 13 2013 10:05:46Hi #ozcschat . I'm Daniel and I'm a pre-service teacher completing my final internship. I'm currently teaching Yr 9 & 10 IST and love it.
- — Daniel Wood (@danielkwood)Tue, Aug 13 2013 10:08:30A1: The social structure of the class, students who don't want to work with particular students, and equal sharing of duties #ozcschat
- — Phillip Cooke (@sailpip)Tue, Aug 13 2013 10:09:11A1: Looks like a common theme is getting students to pull there weight in groups. It will be interesting to hear how to solve this#ozcschat
- — Melanie Spencer (@MelanieSSpencer)Tue, Aug 13 2013 10:09:19A1 Challenge is ensuring all students are on task. Have found triads to be most effective for this #ozcschat
- — Melanie Spencer (@MelanieSSpencer)Tue, Aug 13 2013 10:11:40A1 Sometimes it's important to ensure groups have the range of skill sets to successfully complete a task e.g. film production #ozcschat
#ozcschat 13 August 2013 Group Work
byPhillip Cooke220 Views