- — Samuel Sinyangwe (@samswey)Sat, Aug 12 2017 23:42:05Tonight do not be silent about #Charlottesville. Engage family & friends. Educate them. Challenge the beliefs that brought us to this point.
- — Francis Maxwell (@francismmaxwell)Sat, Aug 12 2017 23:16:17It's not hard to grasp. You plow a van into people in Berlin, it's terrorism. You plow a car into people in #Charlottesville, it's terrorism
- — Robert Reich (@RBReich)Sun, Aug 13 2017 00:01:19Failing to condemn neo-Nazis and white supremacists who perpetrate this violence is a dangerous lie that only fuels more hatred & violence.
- — Cory Gardner (@SenCoryGardner)Sat, Aug 12 2017 20:44:29Mr. President - we must call evil by its name. These were white supremacists and this was domestic terrorism. https://twitter.com/sencorygardner/status/896465229181210624 …
- — Justin Hendrix (@justinhendrix)Sat, Aug 12 2017 20:21:02
- — Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders)Sat, Aug 12 2017 17:15:21The white nationalist demonstration in #Charlottesville is a reprehensible display of racism and hatred that has no place in our society.
- — Civil Rights (@civilrightsorg)Sat, Aug 12 2017 19:41:52Trump condemned "hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides." This isn't a many sides issue. This is about white supremacy, plain & simple.
- — Joseph Scrimshaw (@JosephScrimshaw)Sat, Aug 12 2017 19:44:50Trump: There's hate "on many sides." The sides are 1) Nazis wearing MAGA hats and 2) Americans against Nazis. Pick a side.
- — Jeffrey Guterman (@JeffreyGuterman)Sat, Aug 12 2017 20:06:55
- — Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski)Sat, Aug 12 2017 20:05:35I'll say one thing... If the terrorist driving in Charlottesville was Muslim and not a Trump Supporter... He wouldn't say "On many sides"
- — Karen Hunter (@karenhunter)Sat, Aug 12 2017 19:36:40Donald Trump is not qualified or equipped to speak about this. It is hypocrisy at its height. He fostered the divide. #emptywords
- — MARK SIMONE (@MarkSimoneNY)Sat, Aug 12 2017 21:07:50Doesn't matter what evil it is. Remember the media rule. Every story must be twisted around so that Donald Trump is the villain.
- — Willis Rockingham (@thiswillis85)Sat, Aug 12 2017 20:01:51Waiting for a single Leftist to be intellectually honest and disavow Antifa... This is not Donald Trump's fault. The media is to blame.
Twitter reacts to violence in Charlottesville
byThe Sacramento Bee4,930 Views