- INTRODUCTION OF THE GUESTS....
- QUESTION T1: THOUGHTS ON THE USPSTF SCREENING RECOMMENDATIONS...
- — AUCNY (@AUCNY)Wed, May 23 2012 10:08:43
- — Liz Szabo (@LizSzabo)Wed, May 23 2012 10:09:40T1 What's driving the decline in deaths from prostate cancer over the past 20 yrs? Does the PSA get credit? Or better treatments? #psachat
- — Otis Brawley (@OtisBrawley)Wed, May 23 2012 10:12:18Note 4 orgs currently recommend against screening, 4 including AUA and ACS in written statement recommend informed decision making #psachat
- — Otis Brawley (@OtisBrawley)Wed, May 23 2012 10:15:33Clarification - the 4 orgs are against routine screening. We all support screening following a doctor-patient discussion. #psachat
- — Liz Szabo (@LizSzabo)Wed, May 23 2012 10:29:08T1 A reader just asked about DES sons -- men exposed to the drug DES while in the womb. Are they at high risk, need more screening? #psachat