- There are a lot of questions...no answers yet
- — Esther McFarlane (@EstherMcFarlane)Mon, Jun 15 2015 12:26:53Would #AlBashir have traveled to SA if he didn't know we would let him out safely? We probably promised him a smooth exit...
- — Anele Mkabayi Mda (@Neza4real)Mon, Jun 15 2015 12:56:46It took time for SA govt to restore relations with fellow African states after Gaddafi saga & we weren't gonna allow #AlBashir to taint us
- — Pippa Green (@green_pippa)Mon, Jun 15 2015 12:10:29Distressing to see many of our leaders justify how we have ignored our own law; some even seem blind to the suffering in Darfur #AlBashir
- — Friederike Bubenzer (@FBubenzer)Mon, Jun 15 2015 12:35:14By aiding #AlBashir exit,SA govt is inadvertently siding w/ those it spent decades opposing in the pursuit of freedom,dignity & human rights
- — Palesa Morudu (@palesamorudu)Mon, Jun 15 2015 11:54:54So #AlBashir massacres Africans, turns a blind eye to mass rape of African women. But arresting him is a western plot to undermine Africans.
- — Max du Preez (@MaxduPreez)Mon, Jun 15 2015 10:36:01Obama, Blair etc are mass murderers & got away with it, why should we hold Zuma & his govt accountable for Marikana? #Bashir
- — Hajra Omarjee (@HajraOmarjee)Mon, Jun 15 2015 13:25:23How can Presidentcy + State Security be tones to investigate #AlBashir leaving ? He was with the President and has Police VIP Protection
- — Hajra Omarjee (@HajraOmarjee)Mon, Jun 15 2015 13:32:15What happens at Waterkloof?... Can someone who's name is not on the flight manifest just enter and leave the country with big bags ??
Uncertainty over al-Bashir's whereabouts
The International Relations Department has been asked to confirm reports that Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir has left South Africa.
bySABC News4,225 Views