- — Vusi Cebekhulu (@cebekhulu_vusi)Sat, Jan 13 2018 10:59:30@SABCNewsOnline To defeat corruption, you need to chuck out the main culprits of corruption from parliament.
- — MATTHAN MUSHUNA (@Matthiemush83)Sat, Jan 13 2018 11:09:14@SABCNewsOnline It's too difficult to ignore CR everytime he speaks. He speaks so well. I see a resounding victory for ANC 2019
- — Ara aka Classic Ⓜ️an 👞💼🕶 (@BonaQhama)Sat, Jan 13 2018 08:14:51Under Cyril Ramaphosa’s leadership the ANC has done something it hasn’t done in a long, long time. And that is to start proceedings on time. Can this be the trend in other aspects too. #ANC106
- — Mathanda (@MathandaNcube)Sat, Jan 13 2018 08:16:11I see journalists tweeting about the new ANC leadership being punctual. Something that should be normal. Shows how bad things had become. Cyril has really hit the ground running.
- — Michelle Mokone (@michelle_mokone)Sat, Jan 13 2018 10:19:42Cyril speaking highly against corruption. Corruption in politics, corruption in businesses and creating hope for the restoration of the ANC. #ANC106
- — Yanga_Mgweba (@yanga9501)Sat, Jan 13 2018 10:13:10
- — Prof. Betchani Tchereni (@betchereni)Sat, Jan 13 2018 10:28:28Speech beginning to sound more like a Republic presidential inauguration speech than a Birthday one. Content wise very promising to investors and consumers alike. Everyone must have a reason to work very hard now, the conducive environment has arrived! #CyrilRamaphosa
- — Pete Thompson (@PonerinePete)Sat, Jan 13 2018 10:30:58#anc106 If Cyril can implement what he says, then I, as a 66 year old white man, will consider re-joining the ANC. He gives hope to our nation.
- — Hayabusa EL (@LujarismNda)Sat, Jan 13 2018 10:23:58Over an hour to his speech, Ntathe Cyril has not laughed at us "he hee heee" #ANC106 this man is all business no play. There is hope
- — Saaz Saida (@MaximumRSA)Sat, Jan 13 2018 09:42:40
- — Vyas Mahes (@mahes_vyas)Sat, Jan 13 2018 11:00:09@SABCNewsOnline Said nothing new """"/never gave time and dates to achieving his goals /that means just some hot air to fool slaves """
#ANC106 #CyrilRamaphosa #SABCNews
bySABC News1,157 Views