- — Spinning® (@SpinningHQ)Tue, Aug 21 2012 09:19:38#TipTues: Mapping out your workouts in your planner each week can keep you on task! Tami Reilly, MI. Learn more from Tami at Mindbody FitPro
- — Indoor Cycling Assoc (@sagecycling)Wed, May 30 2012 13:39:40too many #Spinning instructors teach "sprints" w/ low (or no) resistance. Wrong! Always always have good amount of resistance when sprinting
- — corecycling (@corecycling)Fri, Mar 16 2012 05:57:49"Bicycling Science"- David Wilson. 15-30% reduction in power, 80% reduction in endurance when saddle is set 100mm lower than correct height
- — Indoor Cycling Assoc (@sagecycling)Fri, Oct 19 2012 20:08:03More indoor cycling instructors need to learn to teach classes using threshold-based HRs and not Max HR. More accurate, better results.
- — Spinning® (@SpinningHQ)Tue, Jul 31 2012 09:51:10#TipTues: Keep a rolodex in the room to keep record of students bike settings. When they come in, they can look theirs up. Meg McNeely, MI.