There were two panel discussions--one focused on the cities that showed progress, the other focused on states--moderated by Nancy Brown, CEO of the American Heart Association, and Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, President and CEO of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- In addition to the packed Washington, D.C., location (a Y, naturally) more than 850 people took part in our live webcast, and social media was ablaze with comments!
- We had to brag a little bit at one point!
- Over lunch we heard two keynote addresses, one from New York City Health Commissioner Tom Farley, and the other from Hernando, Mississippi Mayor Chip Johnson:
- The news was covered nationally, and regionally in areas where progress was highlighted.
- Days later, people are still talking about it!