- We kicked off the event with introductions:
- — WatchdogWire.com (@watchdogwire)Wed, Jul 31 2013 16:02:52
- — WatchdogWire.com (@watchdogwire)Wed, Jul 31 2013 16:03:05
- EAG had their priorities in order, and started off the tweet up by wishing Happy Birthday to Milton Friedman - a supporter of School Choice!
- — Jackie Moreau (@Jackie_Moreau)Wed, Jul 31 2013 16:26:55
- Michelle Malkin mobilized Twitchy's army of tweeps...
- — Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin)Wed, Jul 31 2013 16:02:49
- Then Watchdog Wire launched the discussion with a general query, which EAG quickly answered:
- Others chimed in with their own answers:
- By the second question, we were diving into Common Core:
- And EAG wasn't afraid to name names:
- — Jamie Cox (@crafty1woman)Wed, Jul 31 2013 16:08:04
- — EAGnews.org (@EAGnews)Wed, Jul 31 2013 16:09:17
- They shared their top priorities:
- The discussion even went international....
Watchdog Wire Tweets Up With EAGnews
Watchdog Wire hosted a Tweet Up with Education Action Group of EAGnews.org to discuss education reform, common core, classroom bias, and the state of American education. The result was a fiery debate - particularly between pro and anti Common Core groups.
byRachel Swaffer55 Views