WEEK 1 CONTRIBUTION
- My initial Co - Op was written on gaming genres, justifying my choice of MMO RPGs as favourite pastime.
- Responding to feedback from Week One, I attempted a comparative approach between game rage and Ancient Greek epic heroic rage
- Also during week one: I created a new mightybell post trying to figure some daily gaming habits concerning language. At this point we were all trying to figure out how Mightybell works. Apart from that, the tools to our disposal were the Canvas course page and the Twitter hashtag #rgmooc for future Twitchat sessions.
- My personal story - learning English slang and game jargon in the famous MMO RPG World of Warcraft. I started blogging my #rgmooc responses as well, so here are two publications of the same response (one in Mightybell and one in my blog)
- Giving feedback to a co op by Nicola- whether gaming is art or not.
WEEK 2 CONTRIBUTION
- Week two participation was poor on my behalf due to MA finals coincinding - still I managed to review one of the games, named Gods will be watching as a co-op, which really makes you wonder about choices regarding survival and social standards.
WEEK 3 CONTRIBUTION
- Started the week by providing an additional MLA citation source (automatic bibliography generator easybib.com)
- Posted a co op (late submission), reviewing the game Cloud in terms of intended audience, game elements and mechanics.
WEEK 4 CONTRIBUTION
- Bogost was a huge read to deal with this week - managed to acquire a definition for "procedural rhetoric" and posted it on the conversations tab.
WEEK 5 CONTRIBUTION
- Each week apart from the co op tabs, there were some special separate ones created such as the "Deposit a game tab" - My contribution for this week involved a game on diplomacy, political claims and general historical context (which was the week's main topic)