- Questions discussed:
Q3: Who knows which country has submitted the most photos in the #worldsbiggestcommercial?
Q4: What tips do you have for Rotaractors to submit more photos to the #worldsbiggestcommercial?
Welcome & Introductions
- — Colette Ghunim (@cocoacol)Tue, Nov 12 2013 16:11:02
- — Colette Ghunim (@cocoacol)Tue, Nov 12 2013 16:14:36Anyone can upload a photo of themselves making the “This Close” sign. To date, people from over 115 countries joined! #RACtalk
- — Rotaract Neuchâtel (@racneuchatel)Tue, Nov 12 2013 16:16:40Q2 Attended a forum organized by Rotary to learn the basics about PolioPlus & EndPolioNow a few weeks ago +Club Photo "This close" #RACtalk
- — Guillermo Galdamez (@ggaldamez)Tue, Nov 12 2013 16:17:14
- — Daniel Bastardo (@dbastardo27)Tue, Nov 12 2013 16:18:04Q2: My club in NY has organized wide-campus events to rise awareness (through photos and posters) and funds (selling bracelets) #RACtalk
- — Rotaract Neuchâtel (@racneuchatel)Tue, Nov 12 2013 16:18:12
- — Sir Nyasha Muronzi (@NashMcRonzie)Tue, Nov 12 2013 16:18:16
- — Daniel Bastardo (@dbastardo27)Tue, Nov 12 2013 16:20:26Q2 Social media has played a big role in the great success of the awareness campaigns my clubs have organized. #RACtalk
#RACtalk: Rotaractors taking action on polio
Highlights from the Twitter chat on 12 November about ways Rotaract clubs can take action in the fight to end polio.