- Questions discussed:
Q1) What are different ways of structuring a #Rotaract meeting? What works best for your club?
Q2) What is one innovative idea you've tried during your club's meetings that you'd recommend to others?
Q3) Have you tried meeting online or using other technologies for your meetings? How has it worked?
Q4) What advice would you give to clubs looking to rotate responsibilities & involve more members in meetings?
Q5) How does your club collect feedback from members about meetings? Which activities are most popular?
- Question 1
- — Eileen Cho (@eileenwcho)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:40:55Q1) We like to have a guest speaker/club presentation, announcements, & a fun yet short activity. Providing snacks is a must! #RACtalk
- — Norryn Gloria (@NorrynGloria)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:42:11
- — Mitty Chang (@mittychang)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:43:21
- — Stephanie Bell (@stephaniesbell)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:43:59We have fellowship for about 15 minutes, then we have our program (15-30 minutes), then we conduct our business meeting. #RACtalk
- — Guillermo Galdamez (@ggaldamez)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:44:21
- — Norryn Gloria (@NorrynGloria)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:44:40
- — stanley (@stanleyabbam)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:45:20
- — Alvaro Ortega Noel (@StormShadow14)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:45:46
- — James Lovatt (@JamesLovatt)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:46:13
- — Mitty Chang (@mittychang)Thu, Jul 19 2012 14:46:22