- Today's questions:
Q1) How does your Rotaract club collaborate with your sponsor Rotary club?
Q2) What skills and resources can Rotarians offer to Rotaractors?
Q3) What skills and resources can Rotaractors offer to Rotarians?
Q4) How are the goals of Rotary clubs and Rotaract clubs the same? How are they different?
Q5) What advice would you give to a sponsor Rotary club looking to support its Rotaract club?
- — Jeremy Redding (@JeremyRedding)Wed, Feb 15 2012 13:00:11
- — Diego Osorio (@dlosorioa)Wed, Feb 15 2012 13:02:34Hey Rotaractors! Greetings from Bogotá, Colombia, I'm Diego Osorio, Rotaract District Representative for District 4290 #RACtalk
- — Rodrigo Sandoval (@rodricosandoval)Wed, Feb 15 2012 13:06:48Rotaract Club cucuta city of trees. #RACtalk regards from colombia, I am the communications director for rotaract District 4270.
- — Jeremy Redding (@JeremyRedding)Wed, Feb 15 2012 13:10:07I am Today's #RACtalk moderator - My name is Jeremy Redding from the Rotaract Club of Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA. District 6540
- — Jeremy Redding (@JeremyRedding)Wed, Feb 15 2012 13:10:23
- Question #1