- Visit the event website here.
- We started the day with an IL assessment workshop facilitated by Judith Peacock from QUT.
- "Looking for clues" - what sort of evidence do you need? What kind of proof do you need to show, to back up your beliefs that the library has value and is doing good work?
- — Jiaxin Low (@rockbrarian)Thu, Jan 29 2015 03:10:24SMART measurement advances leverage, advocacy, influence, support, trust, partnerships, legitimacy = continuing relevance #ILsem2015
- In the afternoon: Pecha Kuccha and IL stories presentations. Great to hear what other librarians have been up to!
- Presentation from School of The Arts:
- Tanglin Trust School's team of librarians shared their IL strategy of focusing on academic integrity. Really quite interesting to see implementing IL for kindergarten-age kids. (Also the videos of the kids were really adorable.)
- Tea break, also known as catching up with old friends and classmates.
Information Literacy Seminar 2015
IL Seminar at Singapore Management University: "We are teaching, but are they learning?"
byJiaxin Low114 Views