- On Wednesday night, I asked:
- — robinsloan (@robinsloan)Thu, Jan 20 2011 04:52:54Brains needed: What are some famous fictional eating/drinking establishments—in TV, movies, or books? All I can think of is the Cheers bar.
- So, I got ~100 replies in about 20 minutes—apparently, everybody's got a favorite (or three). Here's a sampling. First, the canon:
- — mattpenniman (@mattpenniman)Thu, Jan 20 2011 05:06:21@robinsloan Rick's American Cafe (Casablanca). "Of all the gin joints in all the world..." Does the Wonka Chocolate Factory count?
- Yes, that DEFINITELY counts. Next, some that are a little farther off the beaten track:
- Then, a couple of classics:
- And of course:
- — mikemccaffrey (@mikemccaffrey)Thu, Jan 20 2011 05:21:35@robinsloan Well, there is the Cheesecake Factory from The Big Bang Theory. Though that is probably paid cross promotion.
Famous fictional eating/drinking establishments
byRobin Sloan724 Views