It was an early morning. Hint to social media presenters: You might not be a morning person if your audience members stake out the hashtag before you do. @trisharjackson clearly got to the coffee first. Thanks Trisha!
- But Trisha wasn't the only one ready to go. Barely 20 minutes in and we've already had three more early birds checking in.
That's also about when our Twitter engine gets warmed up and ready to go.
- — mindsetdigital (@mindsetdigital)Wed, Oct 05 2011 05:49:53
Whoa moments: Katie Couric in 1994 asking: "Do you know what the Internet is?"
- — trisharjackson (@trisharjackson)Wed, Oct 05 2011 05:52:23How fast is digital transforming our youth? When an 18mo old says the TV is broken b/c it doesn't respond to touching the screen. #mindsetff
- — THimmelreich (@THimmelreich)Wed, Oct 05 2011 06:22:33
- We even got to hear from an old friend.
- — mindsetdigital (@mindsetdigital)Wed, Oct 05 2011 06:41:01
- Social media? It's all about connections. Hopefully powered by coffee.