- — Steve Outing (@steveouting)Sat, Oct 20 2012 22:53:02#cudigital @stevebuttry quickly published a summary of his digital workshop for CU (including 117 slides!) http://stevebuttry.wordpress.com/2012/10/20/my-digital-journalism-workshop-for-the-university-of-colorado/ …ordpress.com/2012/10/20/my-digital-journalism-workshop-for-the-university-of-colorado/
- — Autumn Jones (@faithful_writer)Sat, Oct 20 2012 00:51:00
- — Rob Denton (@robertrdenton)Fri, Oct 19 2012 20:26:51
- — Rob Denton (@robertrdenton)Fri, Oct 19 2012 19:51:45
- — Rob Denton (@robertrdenton)Fri, Oct 19 2012 19:27:04'Take a shot. Apply for the jobs you don't think you'll get. You probably won't get it but you might,you'll get your name heard." #cudigital
- — Tessa W. McSwain (@twmcswain)Fri, Oct 19 2012 19:13:10when news breaks there is not always a journalist around, but there is almost always someone with a cell phone #CUdigital
- — Jessica Schilling (@dzesika)Fri, Oct 19 2012 18:54:56When crowdsourcing, don't just post on your own page/site - be proactive and find the places where experts live, then post there. #cudigital
- — Gil Asakawa (@GilAsakawa)Fri, Oct 19 2012 18:37:08
- Back to workshop sessions.
- — Rob Denton (@robertrdenton)Fri, Oct 19 2012 18:33:11'I'm not against charging for a site with high demand content, I just don't think newspapers have as high demand as they think.' #cudigital
Steve Buttry at CU
Digital First Media digital transformation editor Steve Buttry speaks at CU on, what else, digital journalism.
byRob Denton5 Likes338 Views