- — The Roanoke Times (@roanoketimes)Sat, Apr 21 2012 16:20:22
- — Pamela Rickard (@pamelasrickard)Sat, Apr 21 2012 15:49:38
- — Garret Eldridge (@ge12eldr)Sat, Apr 21 2012 15:36:48@grantholicky ..Ran the Blue Ridge Half Marathon today finished in 1:39:48 averaging 7:37 miles was good enough for 20th place overalll
- — Doug Cassaro (@seedouglasrun)Sat, Apr 21 2012 12:58:30Blue Ridge Marathon. Want to see what a marathon meltdown looks like? Check out my splits from mile 18 to the finish. http://bit.ly/HZdV2N
- — Mark Taylor (@tayloroutdoors)Sat, Apr 21 2012 11:07:54#blueridgemarathon almost in the bag. Amazed at the toughness of the full runners. My legs are shelled after the "easy" half.
- — Everett Hathaway (@everetthathaway)Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:35:53Just ran in Blue ridge marathon with awesome friends and now am listening to some sweet bluegrass. Great day in VA.
- — Nicki Kennington (@nickikennington)Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:20:11The @BRM26pt2 is hands down my favorite race. Such a beautiful course with friendly runners and superb volunteers!