- I joined in on a TwitterChat regarding the subject of social media and its relation to growth hacking.
- — Robert Jones Jr. (@rjmajorjr)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:14:06
- — Neal Schaffer (@NealSchaffer)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:14:26
- There was a bit of variety in the answers, but it was a consensus that it was a different version of marketing.
- — Jennica Collado (@jennica_va)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:17:24Oh, I initially thought that #growthhacking is a subset of marketing. I didn't imagine them as 2 different things. #ContentChat https://twitter.com/NealSchaffer/status/831235342560792576 …
- The next question asked why a method such as growth hacking would be beneficial to content creators.
- — Indigo Evolution (@indigoevstudio)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:27:39A2: Unlike traditional marketing, which focuses on attention grabbing, growth hacking revolves around the numbers. #contentchat
- — Robert Jones Jr. (@rjmajorjr)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:25:58
- This gif perfected summed up my answer too!
- — Vishal Rose👾 (@Vishal_Rose)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:26:28
- — Josephine Borrillo (@70mq)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:22:39A2: allows you to build a broad audience in a short amount of time & you do not need a large budget #contentchat https://twitter.com/SFerika/status/831236279958335488 …
- One Twitter user stressed the importance of not building your social engagement around an automated calendar.
- This question recieved a multitude of answers, and created dicussion about not making bogThe next us headlines.
- — HeidiCohen (@heidicohen)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:33:57A3] Determine who the key influencers are in your niche--then pay-it-forward. Follow them & support their content. #contentchat
- — Robert Jones Jr. (@rjmajorjr)Mon, Feb 13 2017 20:34:19
- I had a small dicussion about risk-taking.
by Robert Jones Jr| @rjmajorjr
byRobert Jones Jr.24 Views