- Firstly, we asked for your Bond film titles.
- — Eastern Daily Press (@EDP24)Thu, Oct 18 2012 09:08:36OK people, a challenge for you today. We'd like to hear your names for the next James Bond film after Skyfall #bondstory - this could be fun
- — Jim Whiteside (@jaydublu)Thu, Oct 18 2012 13:36:18@EDP24 "Crabfinger" - Duzzy Raskel infiltrates 'his man' in Norfolk Police, sets up his lair in a former food processing plant in Cromer
- — wafflycat (@wafflycat)Thu, Oct 18 2012 13:52:02
- — Enzo Hairdressers (@EnzoHairdresser)Tue, Oct 23 2012 10:09:45@EDP24 Are you still doing your bond competition? our entry is live and let hair dry! The villain is Dan Druff and girl is Connie ditionaire
- Our favourite (not a unanimous verdict, we'll hasten to add) was Costessey Nights...so next we wanted the name of the bad guy or woman.
- — Eastern Daily Press (@EDP24)Fri, Oct 19 2012 09:02:09
- I think this is a nod to our new Editor-in-Chief!
Your James Bond plot line
We have asked our wonderful followers to get involved in creating a whole new James Bond short movie. Firstly, we asked for a title and we'll be asking more questions in the build-up to the premiere of Skyfall. So, what are you waiting for. Get involved by using the #bondstory.
byRichard Willner533 Views