- — StoriesForTots (@StoriesForTots)Tue, Aug 16 2011 20:48:53@RhoDri A blind date so very bad, that I hid under the bed when he came around to my sister's house, the following day, looking for me.
- — raquelle (@raquelle)Tue, Aug 16 2011 20:53:18@rhodri On a soulmates date, date arrives and before sitting down announces 'I'm Jon. i don't want kids or commitment', then went for a piss
- — existentialyes (@existentialyes)Tue, Aug 16 2011 21:23:12@rhodri Whilst on a date with my friend, the guy had a phone call and said 'about 7' then pretended it was the ppl he'd interviewed that day
- — KSmyth2010 (@KSmyth2010)Tue, Aug 16 2011 21:46:35@rhodri went speed dating once. Met bloke with odd tattoo. He took shirt off to show me a trail of tattoo mice - one for each year of life
- — laurenros (@laurenros)Tue, Aug 16 2011 21:46:47@rhodri I went on a blind date with someone who wore striped hotpants, took Adios and had Queer Eye for the Straight Guy in his DVD player.
- — cazzahickey (@cazzahickey)Tue, Aug 16 2011 21:53:59@rhodri Amen 2 that. On my last date the guy had a pet WOODEN giraffe who had his own Fbook page. His name was Sebastian. (The giraffe).
- — marzillk (@marzillk)Tue, Aug 16 2011 22:00:46Though a date did once turn up in a kit car he'd built himself and talked about car maintenance all evening. His name was Sheldon. @rhodri
- — D_for_Dalrymple (@D_for_Dalrymple)Tue, Aug 16 2011 22:01:15@rhodri I've dated TWO toryboys who pretended to be liberals to impress me. The one in the three-piece tweed suit managed to hold out 3 wks.
- — The_Moviegoer (@The_Moviegoer)Tue, Aug 16 2011 22:09:59@rhodri Guy came to get me in his new Porsche. Before I got in, he put a towel on my seat because "girls can sometimes be sweaty down there"
- — KateSawyer (@KateSawyer)Tue, Aug 16 2011 22:10:41@rhodri I went on an internet date where 15 minutes in the guy said "If I was my friend Michael I'd do *this*" and promptly grabbed my tits.
- — RoxanneLaWin (@RoxanneLaWin)Tue, Aug 16 2011 22:14:53@rhodri One gentleman took me to the pub car park to show me his motorbike. He revved it for about ten minutes then did a lap and drove off
- — annaleeb (@annaleeb)Tue, Aug 16 2011 22:15:11@rhodri A speed dater asked if I was ok about him turning up when he wanted but not contacting me btween visits. Also insisted I learn piano
- — Eamonn_Forde (@Eamonn_Forde)Tue, Aug 16 2011 22:17:06@rhodri I went out with someone very briefly who stubbed a cigarette out on the back of my hand. After asking to. And me saying no.
Your awful dates, in 140 characters
I was walking through Clapham on Tuesday evening. A pub near the common reminded me of a bad date I went on. I tweeted about it. This is what ensued... Send your tweets to @firstdatehell
byRhodri Marsden2 Likes491,998 Views