- — VenusDeMileage (@VenusDeMileage)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:28:48@rhodri I was once taken to Frinton where I met a woman with a large abscess who had once been in a documentary.
- — lisa_williams (@lisa_williams)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:21:12@rhodri - Finding out at 18 that the cards I'd sent at 7,8 & 9 were used to teach my Valentine's younger brother to read
- — Betsy (@betsymartian)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:21:06@rhodri I got a card, in Spain, from England, saying "roses are red, violets are twisted, bend over bitch you're about to get fisted".
- — karen dale (@karenldale)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:25:54@rhodri i was once given "teach yourself photoshop in 24 hours" book. 2years before i was given a handmade jewelry box - made of pasta
- — Laurie Penny (@PennyRed)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:13:39@rhodri 1year my recent ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend went out to dinner and I sat at home reading poetry. Pretentious bisexual heartbreak.
- — SimonNRicketts (@SimonNRicketts)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:15:30@rhodri Girl tried to give me cakes but I was on holiday. Posted them through door. On our return they'd gone mouldy, dog ate them, was sick
- — Almr (@sonofajoiner)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:17:21@rhodri there was 1 where my bf lent across the table to kiss me, setting fire to his hair on a candle. Then he made us watch eraserhead.
- — Tracey Evans (@Traceyspacey1)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:17:04@rhodri My then husband asking me to pass on a Valentines card to someone he fancied at my work. The card was anonymous.
- — Sarah Whitley (@_swhitley)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:16:40@rhodri Hearing my sister being rigorously fucked by her BF at 7am - infinitely worse than the V-day where my own mother sent me a card.
- — Matt Smith (@mathewsmithesq)Tue, Feb 14 2012 15:16:37@rhodri parents made me reply to unsolicited valentine (aged 10) apologising that I wasn't interested. I had to deliver it to her front door
- — Willard Foxton (@WillardFoxton)Mon, Feb 13 2012 19:45:13@rhodri Crush turned up at my house sobbing about arsehole boyfriend. Midway through sex he came through window with a hammer.
- — Wendy Denman (@Wandapops)Mon, Feb 13 2012 19:45:13
- — news tantrum (@newstantrum)Mon, Feb 13 2012 19:45:13@rhodri I rented Happiness by Tod Solonz mistaking "dark" for "romantic" comedy. 134m of unremitting bleakness followed by stunned silence
- — Sam Robson (@RealSamRobson)Mon, Feb 13 2012 19:45:13@rhodri Visited my ex at uni with a picnic. Ate it on the floor of her dorm room in deathly silence as her stalker preyed outside the door
- — John Howarth (@JohnHowarth)Mon, Feb 13 2012 19:45:13@rhodri a mate of mine met his girl friend in the Philharmonic in Liverpool. She left with the Bloke from the Christians.
Worst Valentine's Day experiences
byRhodri Marsden3 Likes20,283 Views