- Introduction from Elena Besussi, UCL
- — Steve Chambers (@respros)Sat, Mar 28 2015 11:07:47
- — Steve Chambers (@respros)Sat, Mar 28 2015 11:27:46Starting point for @planforsoho must be to know what we have on the ground. What is the socioeconomic reality? Where can we get the data?
- Ben Clifford, UCL spoke about the planning context
- George Moore, DCLG [who for some reason I thought was also called Ben] spoke about neighbourhood planning nationally
- — Steve Chambers (@respros)Sat, Mar 28 2015 11:39:19Lots of stats about the national picture. Most authorities have at least one neighbourhood forum designated. #neighbourhoodplanning
- The big group broke into workshop sessions
- I attended a session on business clusters
- — Steve Chambers (@respros)Sat, Mar 28 2015 13:13:47It makes little difference if a neighbourhood forum is designated a business area. All forums will need to work with businesses.
Getting neighbourhood planning off the ground!
An event in London on neighbourhood planning
bySteve Chambers531 Views