Responsive Web Design
- 1. Fluid/flexible grid system
2. Responsive/adaptive media
3. Media queries
- Fluid/flexible grid system
Pixtoem.com - converts pixels to ems for you
Responsive Video Embeds
WP Fluid Videos
* Use to reformat and move things around
* Most of the time you'll change your floats, font-sizes, navigation
* Before you write media queries, think about where you want to place content blocks.
How Do You Test for Devices?
- No way to test for all rendering devices.
* Go visit an ATT or Verizon store, and try your site out on all their devices.
* Actually, learn who your audience is.
* Look at your stats. Test out on those devices.
* Think about what's actually important.
Always strive to make your site beautiful. Take great care with your mobile site, because people will spend a lot of time with it. Spend actual time, do a mockup for each viewport you want to support.
- * Responsive web design is the way to go.
* Media queries rock. They can do anything.
* Don't invent the wheel. There's lots of WordPress plugins out there.