- Don't get hung up on the tools, says Mike Rohde. Think beyond the tools. Explore ideas. With sketching, you're not limited by software.
- — DeborahEdwards-Onoro (@redcrew)Thu, May 16 2013 15:25:19
- Sketching encourages discussion. It's something you and the client can talk about; a common space you can work through.
- Sketches free clients to say what they want. Clients fell they have buy-in. When people are involved, they're more bought into the design process.
- — DeborahEdwards-Onoro (@redcrew)Thu, May 16 2013 16:08:52