- I was thrilled with the attendance (standing room only!) and would like to thank the panelists and those in the audience. For those of you who may have missed it, here is the rundown, in tweets.
- — Derek McGrath (@dereksmcgrath)Thu, Jan 03 2013 08:56:14
- — Lee Skallerup (@readywriting)Thu, Jan 03 2013 09:01:22My #mla13 #s22 talk http://storify.com/readywriting/expanding-access-building-bridges-within-digital-h …eadywriting/expanding-access-building-bridges-withindigitalhumanitiese hashtag to comment, ask questions, tweet! #digitalhumanities Full room!!! Awesome!!!
- — William Pannapacker (@pannapacker)Thu, Jan 03 2013 09:43:43Listening to papers is fine, but the real reason to come to an academic conference is to build relationships. #MLA13
- — Sophie Marcotte (@SophieMarcotte)Thu, Jan 03 2013 09:08:30
- — Mia Zamora (@MiaZamoraPhD)Thu, Jan 03 2013 09:14:57Wish I was with you all at #mla13 #s22 - Building Bridges, Globalisation of Digital Humanities http://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/globalisation-digital-humanities-uneven-promise#.UOW73THRtlk.twitter …hered.com/blogs/globalisation-digital-humanities-uneven-promise#.UOW73THRtlk.twitter