- — Lee Skallerup (@readywriting)Tue, Jun 12 2012 00:32:00If one were updating one's CV and one happened to co-found a twitter chat like #FYCchat, where would one put it? Hypothetically.
- — Wendy Young,LMSW,BCD (@Kidlutions)Tue, Jun 12 2012 00:34:45@readywriting Hypothetically, under "Social Media Involvement" or "Social Media Expertise" or "Social Media Content Expert" or...u get th pt
- — Liana Silva (@literarychica)Tue, Jun 12 2012 00:41:00@readywriting I have a section in my CV called "Online Scholarly/Academic Contributions." It's where I put academic blogging/tweeting.
- — Liana Silva (@literarychica)Tue, Jun 12 2012 00:41:27@readywriting My work with Sounding Out! I have it under another section though, since I do more than blog/participate there.
- — Liana Silva (@literarychica)Tue, Jun 12 2012 00:44:50@readywriting I used to have it under "Service to the Profession" but I have it in "Online Academic Contributions" in my last draft.
- — Brenda Bethman (@brendabethman)Tue, Jun 12 2012 01:27:41@readywriting I put the blog I co-founded under “professional service.” Seems to be a chat could go there, too. Or?
- — anna smith (@writerswriting)Tue, Jun 12 2012 01:40:51@readywriting I just applied to a position for which it was relevant and so I put it under Relevant Online Scholarly Activity under Pubs
- — Tanya T. Sasser (@TanyaSasser)Tue, Jun 12 2012 01:49:43@readywriting I'd put it in scholarship or teaching-leaning more toward scholarship as it's ongoing public forum & UR founder/facilitator
- — Josh Jensen (@joshuajensen)Tue, Jun 12 2012 02:01:34@readywriting FWIW, I think twitter chats are the new/nascent professional association, so list there. And CV? How old school.
- — William Patrick Wend (@wpwend42)Tue, Jun 12 2012 13:53:18@readywriting I have two sections: New Media/Electronic Writing (which might not fit...) and a Related Experience section (which might)
- — Greg McVerry (@jgmac1106)Tue, Jun 12 2012 14:25:32
- — Lee Skallerup (@readywriting)Tue, Jun 12 2012 15:17:52Another academic C.V. question: where should I include "guest posts" that I did for other blogs/online forums? #highered
- — Lee Skallerup (@readywriting)Tue, Jun 12 2012 15:20:42@wpwend42 My CV needs to blown up and built back up from scratch. Just so weird that this is all coming together instead of living apart.
- — Rachel Lee (@rachelclee33)Tue, Jun 12 2012 15:22:24
Blowing up the Academic CV
It's time for me not just to update my CV, but make it reflect my move into the digital humanities and other digital realms.
byLee Skallerup580 Views