- In the build up to the big day, organisations including public libraries, bookshops, colleges, hospitals and more kicked off their celebrations with giveaways, events and by sharing plans for World Book Night.
- People shared their favourite reads, started conversations about books and shared the books they'd be giving as excitement built...
- — Big Lottery Fund (@BigLotteryFund)Thu, Apr 20 2017 12:19:19
- — Appleseed Bookshop (@AppleseedBooks)Thu, Apr 20 2017 13:04:10
- Our brilliant publisher partners shared their giveaways and got involved in the celebrations
World Book Night 2017
World Book Night is our annual celebration of books and reading that takes place on 23 April. The 2017 event saw thousands of books given out in organisations such as libraries, colleges, hospitals, care homes and homeless shelters, as well as by passionate individuals in their communities.
byThe Reading Agency330 Views