- The Royal College of Music International Opera School recently welcomed director Harry Fehr and designer Yannis Thavoris in a staging of La finta giardiniera. Mozart's early opera, written when the composer was just 18 years of age, played to a packed audience between 28 November and 3 December 2016.
- Thanks to Chris Christodoulou and Edmond Terakopian for some amazing photography!
- Two casts of talented students commanded roles in this wild tale of love and jealous insanity! The Marchesa Violante was played by Josephine Goddard and Carly Owen
- The Contino Belifore was played by Joel Williams and Thobela Ntshanyana
- Mayor Anchise was played by Richard Pinkstone and Thomas Erlank
- The mayor's niece, Arminda, was played by Ida Ränzlöv and Elizabeth Reeves
- The mayor's friend, Ramiro, was played by Katie Coventry and Kamila Dunstan
- Serpetta the housekeeper was played by Harriet Eyley and Louise Fuller
- Violante's servant, Roberto, was played by Julien Van Mallaerts and Kieran Rayner