- The Punjab School Education Board is probably to announce the outcomes of the 12th exams that are standard.
- goo.gl/2TT5sQ / goo.gl/heZ8aW / goo.gl/xRf31F / goo.gl/je2UKQ
The outcomes for of most three channels of the HSSC 12th standard will simultaneously be declared. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and higher Education that is secondary) is expected to declare the HSC Class 12th Examination Results 2015 on May 27 at around 1 pm. The Maharashtra Board HSC exams were held in March this and around 13 lakh students appeared for the HSC board exams year.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune is an Autonomous Body established under the provisions of the Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, conducts the HSC and SSC Examinations within the state of Maharashtra through its nine boards that are divisional at Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri.
The Board conducts exam twice a year and the amount of pupils appearing for the examination that is main around 14 Lakh for HSC and 17 Lakh SSC. There are about 21000 schools (SSC) and 7000 (HSC) Higher Sec. Schools / Jr. universities within the state that is entire.
Pupils can check their Mah 12th Board outcomes 2015 on the board's formal web sites: mahresult mahahsscboard or.nic.in.maharashtra.gov.in
We wish all pupils 'Best of Luck'! The PSEB offers exams for the greater certificate that is secondary year. April the exams usually take place in March and.
The Punjab School Education Board has been around since through a enactment that is legislative November 1969 for the development and advertising of college training in their state of Punjab. Gujarat Secondary and Greater Secondary Education Board (gseb.org) will declare the higher certificate that is secondaryHSC) 12th class science flow outcomes at 9:00 am on Thursday, May 28. Pupils can check or download their results on official web address gseb.org/. The outcome would be available on also the. Tamil Nadu Plus two (+2) outcome 2015 is likely to be announced on May 7, 2015. The outcomes are required to be out at 10:00 am on Thursday.
- goo.gl/wDlw2L / goo.gl/0z0pI2 / goo.gl/0z0pI2 / goo.gl/lMwB92
Students can always check their outcomes by logging on to tnresults.nic.in.
The Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education functions under the Tamil Nadu State Board of Examinations.
The Plus 2 exams took place in March with over 8 students that are lakh for the exams.
The Printed Marksheet will get to students afterwards at the schools that are respective.
This year around 11 lakh students appeared for the Gujarat Board 12th Class exam.
To gain access to the outcome, pupils require to log in to website that is following.
Students will need to submit their roll state and number of birth to obtain their outcomes. According to the officials, girls have actually bagged the very best three jobs within the merit listing of Punjab School Education Board Class XII exam that is annual.
Darshveer Kaur of RS Model School, Ludhiana, and Saema Rashid of Khalsa Senior Secondary School, Ropar, shared the position that is top both securing 100 percent markings, PSEB chairperson Tejinder Kaur Dhaliwal said while declaring the outcome.
- goo.gl/PT7sZU / goo.gl/4DiKpl / goo.gl/1FS2NA / goo.gl/aESvKu
While Sarika of Humanities flow from BCM Senior Secondary School at Jamalpur in Ludhiana stood second by securing 99.78 percent marks, Kajol Tandon of Science flow from RS Model School, Ludhiana, bagged the position that is third securing 99.56 per cent marks.
Ludhiana region again topped record of meritorious students, with 199 pupils from right here making it to your merit list.
PSEB had conducted the Senior Secondary Annual Exams in March this season, by which 3.40 students that are lakh showed up.
Of them, 3.05 students that are lakh regular as the remaining had made an appearance as personal candidates under Open School programme.
With general pass portion of 76.24 per cent, 2,40,199 for the total 3,04,644 students that are regular 18,881 for the total 35,174 private pupils cleared the Class XII exams. When expected about the decline of 8 percent in the results, this season, the training minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said.
- “This might be due to vigilance that is strict the examination centres by using closed-circuit tv cameras this season and additionally due to the rigorous paper setting pattern and evaluation for the answer sheets.” However, the GSHSEB board officials revealed that a decline that is major the fourth-semester results is among the reasons that led to the typical outcome to decline. “The average of all four semesters (Class XI and XII) is recognized as before declaring the result that is final. The end result of first three semesters was much higher but whenever averaged away with the fourth semester, the total result witnessed a decline,” revealed a board official that is senior. Caused by an overall total 1854 students have been reported absent in the examinations is withheld as the total consequence of 214 applicants reported for cheating has been reserved by the GSHSEB. Among districts, Mahisagar (Lunavada) reported 21 cheating instances, the number that is highest of unfair mean cases (UMC).
- It was accompanied by Navsari with 20 and Gir Somnath with 18 and Panchmahal with 16 instances. The pass percentage of the Non-Medical stream that recorded 89.94 per cent, was higher than Medical, 80.96 per cent among both the Medical and Non-Medical streams. It was additionally reflected in the subject wise result as Biology recorded the pass percentage that is lowest of 86.48 percent as in comparison to other topics. The language subjects like Hindi, Marathi, Urdu and Gujarati recorded 100 per cent pass portion. Because many as 215 schools recorded a 100 percent result while 9 schools recorded less than 10 per cent result. Among a total of 129 exam centres, Gondal topped record with result that is highest of 99.73 percent while Chhota Udepur with all the lowest outcome of 21.99 percent. Among districts too, Chhota Udepur recorded the result that is lowest of 30.27 per cent while Rajkot with a pass portion of 96.01 percent recorded the greatest outcome.
- Further, the tribal districts of Dahod, Narmada, Panchmahal and Dangs were among the scoring districts that are lowest in the state that recorded the lowest pass portion. The students of English medium fared better than the Gujarati medium. The pass percentage of English medium was recorded as 93.76 against 84.80 percent for Gujarati medium pupils. GUJCET result announced outcomes for Gujarat entrance that is common (GUJCET) result were revealed on Thursday. The entrance exam held for admission to medical and courses that are paramedical Gujarat conducted by GSHSEB. From the total of 59811 aspirants registered for the test, 59194 showed up. Among these, 599 pupils scored above 99 percentile while 1184 students scored above 98 percentile. Pupils not appeared for JEE eligible to fill engineering that is vacant Announcing a relief to both the engineering institutes because well as students attempting to pursue engineering, the training minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama stated that from this season, vacant seats in engineering colleges could be filled by aspirants who've not appeared in the Joint Engineering Examination (JEE).
- Each hundreds of seats go vacant in self-financed engineering colleges across the state year. Semester system attributed to results that are high the utilization of semester system that was introduced in Class XI in 2011 by the GSHSEB following the Sudhir Mankad Committee Report, it resulted in a rise of general pass portion that also touched a record extreme of 94.14 per cent in 2014. The first batch of semester system cleared examinations in 2013, the year that is same pass percentage touched 90s. Not just it provides an opportunity to students to enhance their outcomes over four semesters, also the questions that are objective in an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) format is scoring for the pupils. Complete examinations that are two-semester considering objective kind questions while 50 per cent all of staying two semesters too have actually objective questions. The Maharashtra Board Class 12 exams for the 2015 was concluded on March 26 year.
- The end result for similar is anticipated become announced in the of May month. This past year completely a lot more than 13 students that are lakh for Mah HSC exam from that 4,66,723 candidates from Arts flow, 4,50,176 candidates from technology flow, 3,62,705 candidates from commerce stream and 54,347 pupils from vocational stream.
Recently the MSBSHSE had also changed the moving rules for course 10 and 12 students which would can be found in impact from 2015 june. The students need to be above the written exam cut-off of 20% marks (at least 16 marks in an 80-mark question paper) as well as 35% marks in aggregate to 'pass' a subject under this rule. This rule that is new been introduced in order to fight the situation wherein pupils with very bad markings in written test may also 'pass' a subject on the energy for the markings they scored in practical exams that are estimated generously by their school and college.
About Maharashtra Board
Founded on 1966, The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune, is an Autonomous Body established under the provisions of the Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965 january. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & greater Secondary Education, conducts the HSC and SSC Examinations in the state of Maharashtra through its nine boards that are divisional at Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri.
- The Board conducts exam twice per year and the amount of pupils showing up for the examination that is main around 14 Lacs for HSC and 17 Lac's SSC, for the supplementary examination around 6 Lacs students are required HSC and SSC together. There are about 21000 schools (SSC) and 7000 (HSC) greater Sec. Schools / Jr. colleges within the state that is entire.