- — Yola Blake (@yolunia)Wed, Nov 02 2011 17:11:37@RavenTools Re: SM sins: Using an ellipsis or "//" to comment on RTs instead of putting the text in front of the RT. Waste of characters!
- — Paul Nicholson (@PaulAtDell)Wed, Nov 02 2011 17:07:19@RavenTools It isn't the worst sin, but the worst that I haven't seen posted yet: Doing nothing but retweeting one or two other accts
- — Jane Copland (@jane_copland)Wed, Nov 02 2011 17:06:29
- — Jennifer Sable Lopez (@jennita)Wed, Nov 02 2011 17:05:42@RavenTools having a script to auto-like stuff on Facebook. Such as photos of my daughter... creep. Yes, that happened.
- — Arienne Holland (@RavenArienne)Wed, Nov 02 2011 17:04:18Having nothing interesting to say, even if you're a spam bot. RT @RavenTools Poll: What's the WORST social media sin?
- — Vince Blackham (@vinceblackham)Wed, Nov 02 2011 17:02:23RT @RavenTools: What's WORST social media sin? --> With regard to networking (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook) sending unsolicited adsvertising.
- — David Wallace (@DavidWallace)Wed, Nov 02 2011 17:01:29RT @RavenTools: What's WORST social media sin? --> With regard to networking (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook) sending unsolicited adsvertising.
Are you a social tool?
We asked Internet marketers, Raven Tools users and, well, anyone else who had an opinion, for their top social media pet peeves. If you do this stuff, you might be a social tool!
byRaven Tools26 Views