Greg Wray - Finding Evolution's Footprints in the 'Regulome'
- — Keith Eric Grant (@ramblemuse)Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:45:37CASW's New Horizons in Science prog starts with Gregory Wray (Duke Univ) - Finding evolution's footprints in the "regulome". #sciwri12
- — Keith Eric Grant (@ramblemuse)Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:54:54Wray: Genome as palimpsest - hidden text of regulatory sequences underneath genome. Finding & understanding regulome. #sciwri12
- — Keith Eric Grant (@ramblemuse)Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:57:06Wray: ENCODE project huge step forward in understanding what regulome is and what it does. Func for 80% of genome. Complicaed. #sciwri12
- — Cristine Russell (@russellcris)Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:57:16What's a palimpsest? Greg Wray, Duke, on genome as ancient script. Learning to read evolutionary footprints of genome #sciwri12
- — Cristine Russell (@russellcris)Sun, Oct 28 2012 13:04:05Duke's Greg Wray on Encode Project: Street map for functional genome. Find reg regions for disease & unique human traits #sciwri12
Science Writers 2012 - Wray
byKeith Eric Grant59 Views