Analyst event agenda & coverage
- Later today (11th April, 10am EST) we will be holding an analyst event in New York to present IBM PureSystems to a select group of industry analysts. We will be curating the content from this event and around the web. Below is the event agenda which will be populated with analyst reaction as the event goes on.
- — Matt Eastwood, IDC (@matteastwood)Wed, Apr 11 2012 12:34:34
- Introducing a new family of expert integrated systems: IBM PureSystems
Nancy Pearson, Vice President, Expert Integrated Systems Marketing
- — kirsten graham (@kirstengraham)Wed, Apr 11 2012 14:23:10Nancy Pearson, IBM: 34% of IT projects deploy late. Top causes? Tuning environment, integration challenges... #ibmpuresystems
- IBM PureFlex System
Ambuj Goyal, General Manager, Development and Manufacturing
Patty Dudek, Vice President, Cross Platform Software
Stephen Sibley, Director, Power Systems Offering Management
- — jessica benjamin (@BenjammerJ)Wed, Apr 11 2012 14:40:49Goyal: #IBMpuresystems PureFlex Integrated management across all virtual resources with expertise in automated provisioning
- — Adrian Bowles (@ajbowles)Wed, Apr 11 2012 14:35:38#IBMPureSystems Ambuj on PureFlex - capturing & LEVERAGING patterns/expertise from thousands of data center optimization projects.
- — Adrian Bowles (@ajbowles)Wed, Apr 11 2012 14:46:03#IBMPureSystems Integrated is key concept. security, mgmt, pre-configured. "does the tedious things well" (Goyal) Patterns hide complexity
IBM PureSystems launched to reduce IT complexity
IBM launched a new breed of systems called PureSystems, represents IBM’s move to say “enough is enough” of IT environments in which complexity combined with money & skills shortages now means 70% of the $2.5 trillion global IT budget is spent just making sure the status quo works.
byKarl Roche2,382 Views