- — Paula Cordeiro (@TwittingNetFM)Mon, Mar 18 2013 10:49:29#rde13: radio has unique touchpoints (web and mobile create even more touchpoints). 200% more webradio listeners 2010 to 2013)
- Digital listening will be up 50% in the UK by 2016.
- — Radio Today Live (@RadioTodayLive)Tue, Mar 19 2013 09:13:21Annita Nyberg - EBU is currently telling delegates about the Eurochip. It's not food. Or a chip. It's a plan to get a single format #rde13
- — James Cridland (@JamesCridland)Tue, Mar 19 2013 12:37:23I've been interviewed three times about the Euro-Chip. "It isn't just for Europe and it isn't a chip", I've helpfully explained. #rde13
- It's on to the digital road.
- — Christian Bollert (@cbollert)Mon, Mar 18 2013 10:00:36
- Bet not on one but different channels of distribution ...
- — Christian Bollert (@cbollert)Mon, Mar 18 2013 11:56:07Short summary on #RDE13 so far: content is king, online will be the future, be on different platforms, social media is about communication.
- — S.Koray Hatipoglu (@KorayHatipoglu)Tue, Mar 19 2013 14:38:51
- — Radiozentrale (@Radiozentrale)Tue, Mar 19 2013 14:31:00
- and go mobile.
Radiodays Europe 2013
The Twitter Buzz - Best of #rde12
byRadiodays Europe727 Views