- — melschindler (@molecularmashup)Fri, Aug 30 2013 18:40:00#quantumshorts Simon knew that the matzoh ball soup would always be hot and cold when using Schrodinger’s Matzoh Ball Soup Mix.
- — Kevin A. Barnes (@KevinABarnes)Fri, Aug 30 2013 17:12:34#quantumshorts Smyth’s qubit dice won every roll, prompting the casino to terminate Smyth’s “demonstration” (and eventually Smyth as well).
- — Massimo Grillo (@MassimoGrillo63)Mon, Aug 26 2013 19:26:10He woke up in a cold, dark place «How I wish I was at home!» he cried Cat heard a whine from the box, but continued his work #quantumshorts
- — David Meyer (@dajmeyer)Sun, Aug 18 2013 09:24:33#quantumshorts Geordie left the Smithsonian exhibit opening. DWave1 looked great opposite ENIAC! He mimed a slapshot: "He shoots-he scores!"
- — Zogg from Betelgeuse (@ZoggTheAlien)Mon, Aug 19 2013 20:59:17#quantumshorts "Two guards, and we've one arrow left! Impossible!" "No." Young smiled. "We've a double-slit crossbow. Close your eyes..."
- — Liesbeth Venema (@LCVenema)Wed, Aug 21 2013 08:21:11#quantumshorts In a dark corner of the lab, vacuum still sizzled with created and annihilated particles, waiting for the One random event.
- — Zogg from Betelgeuse (@ZoggTheAlien)Mon, Aug 26 2013 19:43:28"Wait!" Schrödinger had an idea. "Why don't you give me your deaf cat and take my claustrophobic dog?" "Deal", said Pavlov. #quantumshorts
- — David Meyer (@dajmeyer)Tue, Aug 20 2013 09:08:20#quantumshorts RSA was gone ... and John's 30 year old algorithm cracked the new standard. He and Peter shook hands-the long con had worked!
QuantumShorts : last lines
We have Storified our top ten entries to the competition to provide the last line to a quantum story. They're in no particular order - enjoy!