It all started with...
- — PunditComment (@PunditComment)Sun, Jun 19 2011 08:01:10Fathers day sponsored by Coca-Cola. RT @chetan_bhagat Mothers give birth, but ultimately, the coke belongs to the guy who put the coin in...
- I stepped away for an hour and returned to find all hell had broken loose.
- — PunditComment (@PunditComment)Sun, Jun 19 2011 09:36:37For those who missed Chetan Bhagat's Fathers day tweet, here is most of it. https://twitter.com/#!/PunditComment/status/82357238534127616 … Just add the words "the vending machine"
- — SachinKalbag (@SachinKalbag)Sun, Jun 19 2011 09:51:41It is a sad state of affairs when someone terms his disgusting and misogynist statements as "engineering college jokes"
- — chetan_bhagat (@chetan_bhagat)Sun, Jun 19 2011 09:11:50Ok. On the coke machine tweet. Thoda jyada ho gaya. Was a joke and u know it. Still, am sorry if u felt bad. Am human. Forgive. Move on.
- — PunditComment (@PunditComment)Sun, Jun 19 2011 10:01:26I picked up on Bhagat trying to work in a corporate plug into Father's Day. MBA types will do what MBA types do. No mal intent. Move on.
- — PunditComment (@PunditComment)Sun, Jun 19 2011 10:04:51@sehgalkaran See https://twitter.com/#!/PunditComment/status/82387506435330048 … Highly successful well schooled people are often dumb. Lots of comedic value in his existence.
- — BarnabyHaszardM (@BarnabyHaszardM)Sun, Jun 19 2011 09:55:38Am considering following @chetan_bhagat. What's your verdict? Diverting Twitter jester or ongoing car wreck of fail?
- — Kazarelth (@Kazarelth)Sun, Jun 19 2011 10:06:22ARGH EVERYONE PLEASE CONFORM TO ONE BINOMIAL NOMENCLATURE OF CHETAN BHAGAT. It drives me crazy trying to filter out all variations from DT.
The story of Chetan Bhagat's Happy Father's Day Tweet
Chetan Bhagat made a really dumb joke. The twitterrati did what the twitterrati does.
byPC Khan3,170 Views