Thanks so much to everyone who attended and presented at #claps2016! This first year seemed to be a resounding success and we will be sending a feedback survey to attendees soon. We will include materials from the conference in the UA campus repository, which is open and accessible to all, within the next few weeks.
- In the meantime here are some of the resources we will be gathering: Website with conference information; CLAPS shared google folder with session notes; CLAPS Zotero reading list; and recording of Dave Hudson's opening keynote with slides.
- — Nicole Pagowsky (@nope4evr)Thu, Feb 11 2016 21:28:20
- — April Hathcock (@AprilHathcock)Thu, Feb 18 2016 04:22:56
- — Rebecca Halpern (@beccakatharine)Thu, Feb 18 2016 17:33:47
Ok and now from here on down it's in reverse-chronological order... there were over 650 tweets! so I batch-added
- — April Hathcock (@AprilHathcock)Wed, Mar 02 2016 16:16:43
- — Chelsea Heinbach (@chelseaheinbach)Tue, Mar 01 2016 19:16:36"Inclusion in a space is not the same as agency in a space" David James Hudson @ #claps2016 https://arizona.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=38721a22-ed66-4904-bd93-f2953353e7ee … Watch it. Seriously.
- — Nicole Pagowsky (@nope4evr)Tue, Mar 01 2016 19:01:01#claps2016 presenters, we'll be sending email soon about getting yr materials into the UA respository, & will be including other things too!
- — Donna Witek (@donnarosemary)Tue, Mar 01 2016 18:45:14really great #acrlframework application and instruction example in @juliaglassman's #claps2016 slides here #critlib https://twitter.com/juliaglassman/status/704735108037627904 …
- — Julia Glassman (@juliaglassman)Tue, Mar 01 2016 18:28:37My slides from #claps2016 are up! Alternative new media vs library databases: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BHzFSzTOjhqmFYK7m2sxdx3mHJ6mMr0-qSHEV5W5DXE/edit?usp=sharing …
- — Ryan P. Randall (@foureyedsoul)Tue, Mar 01 2016 17:34:13
- — Jeremy McGinniss (@jmymcginniss)Tue, Mar 01 2016 13:38:22
- — Donna Witek (@donnarosemary)Tue, Mar 01 2016 01:40:03
- — Donna Witek (@donnarosemary)Tue, Mar 01 2016 01:36:35
- — Donna Witek (@donnarosemary)Tue, Mar 01 2016 01:17:56
- — Donna Witek (@donnarosemary)Tue, Mar 01 2016 00:25:47
- — Annie Pho (@catladylib)Mon, Feb 29 2016 23:47:14Thanks to #claps2016, I'm going to try something different with my instruction sessions tomorrow with some Asian American studies classes.
- — Nicole Pagowsky (@nope4evr)Mon, Feb 29 2016 22:57:58Thx to @uazlibraries IT, @davehudson123's #claps2016 fantastic opening keynote is now ready to view, incl. slides! https://arizona.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=38721a22-ed66-4904-bd93-f2953353e7ee …
Critical Librarianship & Pedagogy Symposium 2016
#claps2016 February 25-26, 2016 in Tucson, AZ Sponsored by the University of Arizona Libraries & the UA ConfluenCenter
byNicole Pagowsky158 Views